Why choose this test? Good hormonal balance is necessary to fall pregnant, carry to term and have a healthy baby. This test is recommended for women who plan to conceive.
Hormones reported: Progesterone, Estradiol (E2), Cortisol, DHEAs
Why do we test these hormones? Read here
Fasting required: Yes, 10 – 12 hours. We recommend performing this test 30 minutes from waking.
How It Works (Steps)
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
- Complete simple saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
- Mail back to our certified lab (EXPRESS reply-paid parcel included).
- Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
- Receive your results by secure .PDF.
When to test: Detailed instruction is provided with this kit Including charts to help pin-point your ideal test day.