- Cortisol X4 [Daily pattern]
- Cortisol/DHEAs (Ratios)
- Estradiol (E2)
- Estrone (E1)
- Melatonin [Post waking. More below]
- Progesterone /Estradiol (Ratios)
What will this test reveal?
With this test we anticipate seeing cortisol in action during the morning and little to no melatonin. This is because cortisol acts as an antaganoist to melatonin. Far more powerful, even small amounts of cortisol productivity will over ride other hormones present. Raised levels of melatonin during the morning could be symptomatic of a mild to severe sleep pattern irregularity, commonly referred to as sleep disruption.
Full Hormone Profile W/ Comprehensive Cortisol – Test Detail
Multi-point saliva cortisol test collection: 4 saliva samples are collected over the course of one day. Instructions provided.
Test times: 30 minutes from waking + noon + 4 PM + 8 PM.
Fasting required: Fasting overnight for the first sample collection only. Advice regarding meal time / sample collection is provided.
Warning: Not suitable for people using prednisone/prednisolone therapy.
Results for the Full Hormone Profile W/ Comprehensive Cortisol Test are formatted in both Chart and Graph. In addition to the standard Age/Gender comparisons you will find the following:
- Ratios – Included.
- Cortisol Daily Total – Included.
- Summary: – Included. By the testing laboratory.
- Advice: Yes, this is provided by the testing laboratory only in cases where an irregular hormone test result is revealed.
Used by date: 12 months from purchase.
Easy 3 Step Process:
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST.
- Perform saliva sample collections and complete the included referral form.
- Post your Samples and Referral Form back to the lab’ using the included Express Post satchel.
Receive the Full Hormone Profile with Comprehensive Cortisol test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Still unsure, see How to use TestoChecker™?
Brief description of the hormones tested
Technologies in hormone-detection
The latest analytical technologies in hormone-detection assays are used in the laboratory to yield highly precise and sensitive test results. This means that very low levels of hormones can be detected with an accurate read-out of hormone concentration. As such one saliva sample can be portioned across multiple hormone tests allowing for combined testing and providing a more comprehensive hormone profile that is provided in a single report.
This website is secured by GeoTrust™ with Guest Checkout enabled.
One Stop, One Cost TestoChecker® Australia Wide. ©2016_2023 All Rights Reserved.