About this test: Also known as Advanced Hormones Dried Urine Profile, this is an established test comprised of a comprehensive assessment of current hormonal status. The D.U.T.C.H ADVANCED test can be used to check the balance of a vast range of hormones which the specimen type, Urine, allows for. The test results (see attached) are extensive and contain detailed and actionable insights provided by the testing laboratory.
Those with a more serious investigation in mind will have a wealth of potentially beneficial information to draw on, as an ongoing resource. Deep diving into the data with the assistance of a suitably qualified healthcare professional to extract further value from the D.U.T.C.H ADVANCED Hormones Dried Urine Profile is achievable. This test has been used by millions of people over many years, evolving into what we see today.
Why use this test?
- View to structuring diet and or lifestyle changes to improve health and longevity.
Specimen collection method:
- Urine X 4. All test kits come with detailed instructions.
What is tested using the D.U.T.C.H ADVANCED?
- Estrogen metabolites –
- Total Cortisol,
- Free Cortisol (x4),
- Total Cortisone,
- Free Cortisone (x4),
- Melatonin (6-hydroxymelatonin sulfate)(x4)
- Bisphenol A (BPA)
What does the D.U.T.C.H ADVANCED test cost?
- $498.00 There are NO additional fees or charges associated with this laboratory test.
How do I get my results for this test?
- We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
When do I get my results?
- 14 business days from samples arrival at the lab, give or take a day.
Test kit used by date:
- 12 months from purchase.
- Purchase the test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Express Post.
- Perform the sample collections and complete the referral form.
- Post your samples and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
Test results are delivered by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Important: At-home medical tests may be useful when investigating illness but only as one investigative tool in a larger toolbox. If you are experiencing pain, discomfort or suspect you may have medical issues, see your GP or attend the nearest hospital for checkup.
This website is secured by GeoTrust™ with Guest Checkout enabled.
TestoChecker® Australia Wide. ©2016_2023 All rights reserved.