Why Customers Come back to TestoChecker?
We like to say ‘TestoChecker take the Stress out of the Test’ as that’s our aim. A quick peek at the feedback TestoChecker Hormone Test Kits receives will show exactly what our customers think of us. The reason is all too simple: we focus on their satisfaction.
Our primary, and fairly simple aim at TestoChecker® is to make Saliva Hormone Testing easier. No matter where in Australia you live, the quality of service you’ll receive from the TestoChecker Support Team is the same.
How we are helping our clients help themselves to digital healthcare:
Experience has shown us our customers want to be kept informed of the process. So we do just that, notifying them every step of the way.
- Reach out when we receive your order
- Notify you when your package is sent
- Confirm the safe arrival of sample(s) at the laboratory
- Ensure the results correspond with initial order
- Check to ensure correct results page formatting including charts/graphs
- Ensure the prompt release of results upon completion
- Provide additional materials designed to assist*
TestoChecker saliva hormone testing kits come with detailed instructions, and sometimes people have a question or two about them. Our customer service team are happily providing support Monday to Friday,
How Much Does It Cost – Hormone Testing with TestoChecker®
There are advantages to TestoChecker® which are not obvious at first glance. Find out what our loyal ‘clients’ have know all along about how you actually save money using TestoChecker® saliva hormone testing kits.
Our customers appreciate us because we actually enjoy helping them. You don’t have to be an existing customer to contact TestoChecker® either. If you have any questions get in touch via the contact page.
*Additional materials include: Measurement Unit Conversion calculators, reproductive hormone testing instruction [standard with the G2 fertility hormone test kit], Tracking ID for order delivery and more.
Please note: The tests offered by TestoChecker® Hormone Test Kits are not intended to diagnose or treat disease. None of our tests are intended to be a substitute for seeking professional medical advice, help, diagnosis, or treatment.
- DIY Hormone Testing in Australia
- How Custom Sleep Patterns Confuse our Hormones
- The ABC’s of Cushing’s Disease
- What’s in Sustanon 250 and Deca Durabolin?