Express Post Australia Wide

Sample to the Lab Tracking

The option to Track your Specimen back to the laboratory is available in all States and Territory’s.  Why? Because we listened to your feedback and understood that the wait for your sample to arrive at the laboratory can be a nervous one. In 2019 we introduced Sample to the Lab Tracking as standard on all orders, and with no increase in cost to the consumer.

sample tracking testochecker

How to track your sample by post:

To use the post tracking feature you must follow these instructions:

  1. To use the post tracking feature after sending your item you must make a record of this number, either by taking a picture with your phone, or writing the number down.
  2. To monitor your sample, you need to visit the MyPost Delivery Tracker Here.
  3. Enter your AP Article ID and press Enter.
Why can I not see my item in the tracking results?

Australia Post only start to track items from the time the item arrives either at a post office or your local delivery center – if you placed it into a curb side post box it may take some time before you see anything on the tracking site.

How safe is the postal service?

Australia Post claims 95% of parcels are delivered on time or early, and this statistic reflects our own experience. But what of the other 5%? Some may receive their package a day or two late, others found that their package was at the local Post Office for unknown reasons.

What about the Kits delivery to my home, is that also tracked?

Yes, we will continue to offer tracking of the test kit(s) delivery in the standard cost. To retrieve your tracking ID, simply email a request to our support team.

What happens if my kit or sample does get lost by Australia Post?

It is rare that a package goes missing completely but it has happened in the past. Again, don't panic, if this happens to you, TestoChecker will provide a replacement Kit, and restart the process at no additional cost  to you. This Guarantee applies to the initial test kit delivery, and your samples trip to the laboratory.

Why we suggest you DO NOT connect your MyPost account to your sample.

There is no need to register an account with Australia Post to track your item. In fact, we suggest that you do not use a MyPost account for tracking, but rather the free tracking service only.

I am a MyPost account holder:

If you are a MyPost account holder, you have the option of uploading the item AP number into your MyPost dashboard, resulting in delivery status reports being sent to you by email or SMS. Read on for how this can cause confusion.

Why we recommend using the free tracking tool only:

In part due to the free version working perfectly for this purpose. But also due to possible confusion caused by the MyPost updates. The alerts you receive from the MyPost app are intended for the laboratory (receiver), and not you (sender). As such, these alerts contain instructions which do not apply to you, possibly causing confusion and distress.
We are currently working with Australia Post in the hope of finding a solution, but as the free tool works fine for the purpose, we suggest using it.

I received an email from Australia Post which I don't understand?

If you received an email instructing you to collect your sample, please take no notice of it. It is likely your sample has already arrived at the laboratory by now, and testing is underway.
The notification is intended for the laboratory, and is sent by default the moment the plane carrying your sample touches down in Adelaide. The reason you received this alert could be either of the following:
A] You have enabled your MyPost account and settings dictate all updates/alerts related to this item are sent to you.
B] You placed either your email or phone number on the item, connecting your MyPost account to the delivery, which in turn added your email to the MyPost item notification recipient list.

See our range of Saliva Hormnone Test Kits




We do our best to send test kits the day they are ordered, provided the order arrives before 5Pm Monday to Friday Sydney time. Try putting us to the test!