Hormone tests included:
- Estradiol (E2)
- Cortisol (AM)
- Estrone (E1)
Male Comprehensive Hormone Test detail:
Fasting required: Yes – 1 hour.
Collection time: AM recommended. It is generally advised that Male Comprehensive Hormone Test sample collection be performed + 30 minutes from waking. It makes fasting for the test easier, and this is also when most of these hormones are at their most active.
More: The exception here is Cortisol. Unless a person is working permanant night shifts, they don’t want to see cortisol levels high at this time of day. This is one of the benificial uses/purposes of this hormone test kit. If results from this test reveal higher than expected Cortisol, it may be cause for more investigation but not immediate alarm.
Specimen: Saliva x 1 only.
- Coloured results encoded reference-range graph.
- Age range comparison chart. (upgraded Aug’21)
- Personalized summary. [By testing lab]
- Advice in cases where an irregular result is discovered. [By testing lab]
- Estradiol/Testosterone ratios
Instructions included with the Male Comprehensive Hormone Test.
Simple 3 Step Process:
- Purchase the Male Comprehensive Hormone Test. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST. Tracking number available on request.
- Perform saliva sample collection as per instruction provided.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. (Tracking included)
Receive the Male Comprehensive Hormone Test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
This is a One Stop, One Cost service! & TestoChecker Guarantee the Delivery of the Male Comprehensive Hormone Test!
We now provide the ‘Measurement Unit Conversion Calculator’ upon request. Email Support and include the Measurement Unit Types you require.
Simply purchase more than one kit. Use each saliva kit and mail it back for testing when you choose. One of the advantages of saliva testing is that it allows for you to replicate the conditions under which the sample is provided, including the timing of your test, allowing for optimal consistency.
Generally speaking testing time is up to 10 working days. For more detailed information regarding testing time see here.
More questions answered here.