Hormone tests included:
- Estradiol (E2)
- Cortisol (AM)
- Estrone (E1)
Male Comprehensive Hormone Test detail:
Fasting required: Yes – 1 hour.
Collection time: AM recommended. It is generally advised that Male Comprehensive Hormone Test sample collection be performed + 30 minutes from waking. It makes fasting for the test easier, and this is also when most of these hormones are at their most active.
More: The exception here is Cortisol. Unless a person is working permanant night shifts, they don’t want to see cortisol levels high at this time of day. This is one of the benificial uses/purposes of this hormone test kit. If results from this test reveal higher than expected Cortisol, it may be cause for more investigation but not immediate alarm.
Specimen: Saliva x 1.
This is a One Stop, One Cost service!
- Coloured results encoded reference-range graph.
- Age range comparison chart.
- Personalized summary. [By testing lab]
- Advice in cases where an irregular result is discovered. [By testing lab]
- Estradiol/Testosterone ratios
Simple 3 Step Process:
- Purchase the Male Comprehensive Hormone Test. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST. Tracking number available on request.
- Perform saliva sample collection as per instruction provided.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. (Tracking included)
The Male Comprehensive Hormone Test results are sent to you by secure .PDF email.
TestoChecker Guarantee the Delivery of the Male Comprehensive Hormone Test!