Testosterone Test Kit
Saliva is a proven reliable method for testing of the androgen hormones, including testosterone. It is the Free, Active [unbound] testosterone and not the Total [including bound] testosterone measured. More about using saliva for hormone testing.
- Coloured results coded graph.
- Age Range Reference Chart for comparison.
- Measurement unit conversion calculators.
- Now includes brief Summary.
Cost: $59.00 – There are no additional fee’s or charges associated with this test kit.
Used by date: 24 months from purchase.
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Express Post 7 days a week.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
- Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Why choose this test?
- To put to rest any suspicion you may have had regarding testosterone regularity.
- You recently ceased use of hormone replacement therapy and wish to be sure levels are stable.
- You recently started hormone replacement therapy and wish to confirm the levels have adjusted as intended.
- You are about to embark on a weight-loss plan.
- You are about to embark on a muscle building, intensive training program.
- You are concerned about the onset of andropause and wish to compare hormones levels at similar times of the month.
- You have a known hormone imbalance you wish to monitor.
- You need current results for sporting related observational purposes.
Some of the signs of possible testosterone deficiency include:
- Poor Concentration
- Bad Sleep
- Lowered Energy Levels
- Body Fat Increase & Muscle Mass Decrease
- Low Sex Drive
- Osteoporosis/brittle bones/bone breaks
The Testosterone Test Kit is a single hormone saliva test and costs $59.00. This cost is Total and covers postage, referral, analysis and support.
Yes, utilizing top level laboratories for saliva testing of hormones in Australia requires formal written authority.
The referral form is included with all hormone test kits purchased from TestoChecker. It is no different with the Testosterone Test kit.
Yes you can, it is referred to as at-home hormone testing. Saliva is used due to convenience and known stability during transit. Measurement units pmol/L.
Alternative: For repeat testing we recommend the 4 Pack single hormone test kit
Questions about hormone testing answered here.