Testosterone Test Kit – SKUT9906 [Sent same day]
Saliva is a proven reliable method for testing of the androgen hormones, including Testosterone. It is the free, active [unbound] Testosterone and not the total [including bound] Testosterone measured using the saliva Testosterone Test Kit. TestoChecker Guarentee the delivery of this test to your door.
- Coloured results coded graph.
- Age Range Reference Chart for comparison.
- Includes personalized Summary.
$59.00 – There are NO additional fees or charges associated with this laboratory test.
How do I get my Results?
We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
When do I get my Results?
4 business days from samples arrival at the lab, give or take a day. More here.
Test Kit used-by-date:
24 months from purchase.
For repeat testing we recommend the 4 Pack single hormone test kit.
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Express Post 7 days a week.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
- Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Why test Testosterone?
- To put to rest any suspicion you may have had regarding testosterone productivity and or regularity.
- You recently ceased use of hormone replacement therapy and wish to be sure levels are stable.
- You recently started hormone replacement therapy and wish to confirm the levels have adjusted as intended.
- You are about to embark on a weight-loss plan.
- You are about to embark on a muscle building, intensive training program.
- You are concerned about the onset of andropause and wish to compare hormones levels at similar times of the month.
- You have a known hormone imbalance you wish to monitor.
- You need current results for sporting related observational purposes.
The Testosterone Test Kit is a single hormone saliva test and costs $59.00. This cost is Total and covers postage, referral, analysis and support.
Yes, utilizing top level laboratories for saliva testing of hormones in Australia requires formal written authority.
The referral form is included with all hormone test kits purchased from TestoChecker. It is no different with the Testosterone Test kit.
Yes you can, it is referred to as at-home hormone testing. Saliva is used due to convenience and known stability during transit. Measurement units pmol/L.
Advice on this differs from lab to lab in terms of 'how long to fast'. Ranging from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. Our advice is this: Use the test before breakfast, but 30 min from waking as that is the time the hormone is most active (by default). Once you have provided the saliva sample of course you are free to proceed with breakfast.
The following advice does not differ from lab to lab but is universal:
- Do not brush teeth prior to collection
- Do not drink coffee [or anything] except water.
- Do not provide the sample if you have cold, flu or gastro bug.
Contact TestoChecker Support if you have questions.