Why use the Perimenopause test kit?
To check if the levels of your ovarian hormones are low, which can signal the onset of menopause.
- Estradiol [E2]
Collection method: A single saliva sample is all that is required for this test.
When do I perform this test? We suggest ovarian hormones testing when estradiol (E2) is expected to be high (e.g. a few days before ovulation or in the mid-luteal phase). In cases where the cycle is irregular, i.e. very long, calculation charts provided with this kit can be used to best approximate your ideal test day.
- Coloured results encoded reference-range graph.
- Age range comparison chart. (upgraded Aug’21)
- Personalized summary. [By testing lab]
- Advice in cases where an irregular result is discovered. [By testing lab]
- Hormone ratios
Affordability: At TestoChecker, affordability and customer satisfaction is important to us. For this reason, the Perimenopause Test Kit is configured to measure only ovarian produced hormones.
Purchase, perform, post:
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Menopause signals the onset of significant physiological changes in your body. This is due to the depletion of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone production by the ovaries.
During peri-menopause the level of hormone production changes as you transitions toward menopause.
This transition typically begins in a woman’s 40s but can occur sooner or later. When menopause occurs, menstrual cycles will cease all together along with ovarian hormone production.
- Increased dryness of your skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Irregular periods.
- Low mood, depression or anxiety, and loss of libido.
- Over-active bladder, causing regular trips to the toilet.
- Your bones may lose a significant amount of mass, resulting in weak brittle bones (osteoporosis) and an increased chance of bone fracture.
- Hot flushes, night sweats and weight gain.
Symptoms of perimenopause can differ in severity. If severe, your doctor may be able to prescribe treatments to alleviate symptoms.
If your test results are outside of the normal reference ranges or are borderline, you may decide to make an appointment with your doctor to discuss treatment for symptoms.
The At Home Perimenopause Test Kit salivary hormone analysis is performed by NutriPATH™.
Technical – Product SKU: T4922