Total Cost: $389.00
Collection Method: Four point dried urine collection. Instructions provide with all tests.
Test method: High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Technical: ARTG: 329461 | SKU: TC4026
What is tested with the Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive?
This test measures the levels of 6 neurotransmitters:
- GABA test
- serotonin test
- dopamine test
- noradrenaline test
- adrenaline test
- glutamate test
These neurotransmitters are the most researched in relation to their effects on:
- mood / perception
- glucose/insulin balance
- pain perception
- cognitive function
..and potentially more.
Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive | Results
The report can be interpreted for reference of irregular neurotransmitter output and this can be of enormous interest to some. However please note that further interpretation (and actionable advice) will require suitably qualified support.
The test report includes a correlation analysis section, written by the labs clinical department, which may assist should corresponding behavioural symptoms to individual neurotransmitter types be desired.
Simple 3 step process
- Purchase test. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST. Tracking number available on request.
- Perform sample collection as per instruction provided. (including tuitional video-link)
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. (Tracking included)
Receive the test report by secure .PDF at your designated email address.
- How do I get my results for The Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive ? We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
- When do I get my results? About 2 weeks after the lab receives your samples.
- Do I need anything else? No, we will supply everything required, there are no other fees involved. If you require deep analysis, you will need to find suitably qualified practitioner support.
- Will TestoChecker Support help me to understand the results? No.
- Can I contact Testochecker? Yes, you can contact TestoChecker by either the Contact Page here on this website, you can also contact TestoChecker by email and phone.
The Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive is not intended as a tool for self diagnosis of disease or serious behavioural or medical condition, of any type. Testochecker supports the right of an individual to gather information as the worldwide healthcare model shifts to a user-facilitated, patient empowered, digitized healthcare model. If you’re confused about the purpose of this test, we advise you not purchase it but seek suitably qualified face to face support.
Taking your results to show an enthusiastic, suitably qualified practitioner¹ is a wise approach. The results of the Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive contain insights which, when interpreted fully, can provide the test-user greater value. Remember that either stopping or switching antidepressant medication comes with the risk of serious consequences. Always seek the guidance of multiple GP’s, including the first instance prescriber of any medication taken currently, when in doubt about your health.
Legal: ¹This link may be used by people in the hope of locating a suitably qualified practitioner. Please note that TestoChecker® has no affiliation with any providers of any service on Healthengine™ and remains neutral with regard to content or opinions provided by Healthengine™, the practitioners associated with Healthengine™, or the outcomes resulting from using Healthengine™ practitioners including GPs, which result from readers of this post using the Healthengine Service.
If you are a practitioner and would like to know how TestoChecker™ can assist you, leave a message on the Practitioner Access Request Page with some details, and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
This website is secured by GeoTrust™ with Guest Checkout enabled.