The Neurotransmitters Test Advanced is a four point urine analysis test, assessing levels of twelve neurotransmitters listed below.
- Serotonin test
- GABA test
- Dopamine test
- Noradrenaline test
- Adrenaline test
- Glutamate test
- VMA test
- DOPAC test
- HVA test
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) test + ratio
- Glycine test + ratio
- Histamine test + ratio
Total Cost: $455.00
Collection Method: Four dried urine strip collections.
Test method: High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Technical: ARTG: 329461 | SKU: TC4036
Neurotransmitters Test Advanced – Results
The test report includes a correlation analysis section, written by the labs clinical department, which may assist should corresponding behavioural symptoms to individual neurotransmitter types be desired.
Associated Functions of these Neurotransmitters
These neurotransmitters are the most researched in relation to their effects on:
- Poor concentration
- Poor memory
- Lack of motivation and energy
- Mood swings
- Thyroid disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- GIT issues [gastrointestinal tract, gut function and immunity]
- How do I get my results for The Neurotransmitter (Intermediate) Profile? We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
- When do I get my results? About 2 weeks after the lab receives your samples.
- Do I need anything else? No, we will supply everything required, there are no other fees involved. If you require deep analysis, you will need to find suitably qualified practitioner support.
- Will TestoChecker® Support help me to understand the results? No.
- Can I contact TestoChecker® Support? Yes, you can contact TestoChecker® on the Contact Page here or contact by email and phone.
If you are a practitioner and would like to know how TestoChecker™ can assist you, leave a message on the Practitioner Access Request Page with some details, and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
For your Safety
If you’re confused about the purpose of this test, we advise you not purchase it but seek suitably qualified face to face support.
The Neurotransmitters Test – Advanced is not intended as a tool for self diagnosis of disease or behavioural and/or medical condition, of any type.
Taking your results to show an enthusiastic, suitably qualified practitioner¹ is a sensible choice. The results of The Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive contain insights which, when interpreted fully, can provide the test-user lasting value.
Keep in mind that either stopping or switching medication comes with the risk of serious negative and maybe life long consequences. Always seek the guidance of multiple GP’s, including the first instance prescribing doctor, when in doubt about your prescriptions, and or health.
– Cited –
Sources cited: Soenen S, Rayner CK, Jones KL, Horowitz M. The aging gastrointestinal tract. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2016 Jan;19(1):12-8. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0000000000000238. PMID: 26560524.
– Legal –
¹This link may be used by people in the hope of locating a suitably qualified practitioner. Please note that TestoChecker® has no affiliation with Healthengine™ and remains neutral with regard to content or opinions provided by Healthengine™, the practitioners associated with Healthengine™, or any outcome resulting from engaging services provided by Healthengine™.
This website is secured by GeoTrust™ with Guest Checkout enabled.