Neurotransmitters Test Advanced intended price: $4
PROMOTION SALE PRICE* $405.00 (Total)
Collection Method: Four point dried urine collection.
Test method: High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Technical: ARTG: 329461 | SDK: TC4036 [* Promotion ending April 30th, 2022]
Purpose: The Neurotransmitters Test Advanced is a four point urine analysis test, assessing levels of twelve neurotransmitters listed below.
- Serotonin test
- GABA test
- Dopamine test
- Noradrenaline test
- Adrenaline test
- Glutamate test
- VMA test
- DOPAC test
- HVA test
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) test + ratio
- Glycine test + ratio
- Histamine test + ratio
These neurotransmitters are the most researched in relation to their effects on:
- Poor concentration
- Poor memory
- Lack of motivation and energy
- Mood swings
- Thyroid disorders
- Hormonal Imbalances
- GIT issues [gastrointestinal tract, gut function and immunity]
Neurotransmitters Test Advanced – results
The test report includes a correlation analysis section, written by the labs clinical department, which may assist should corresponding behavioural symptoms to individual neurotransmitter types be desired.Neurotransmitters Intermediate - sample report
The Neurotransmitters tested – Brief description
Serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter synthesised in serotonergic neurons in the central nervous system (CNS) and enterochromaffin cells of the gastrointestinal tract.
Dopamine is an excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitter synthesized in many areas of the brain.
Noradrenaline and Adrenaline
Noradrenaline (norepinephrine) and adrenaline (epinephrine) are excitatory neurotransmitters as well as hormones.
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain.
Glutamate is a major mediator of excitatory signals in the brain and is involved in most aspects of normal brain function including cognition, memory and learning.
Simple 3 step process
- Purchase test. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST. Tracking number available on request.
- Perform sample collection as per instruction provided. [including tuitional video]
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. (Tracking included)
Receive the test results with report by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
- How do I get my results for The Neurotransmitter (Intermediate) Profile? We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
- When do I get my results? About 2 weeks after the lab receives your samples.
- Do I need anything else? No, we will supply everything required, there are no other fees involved. If you require deep analysis, you will need to find suitably qualified practitioner support.
- Will TestoChecker Support help me to understand the results? No.
- Can I contact Testochecker? Yes, you can contact TestoChecker by either the Contact Page here on this website, you can also contact TestoChecker by email and phone.
If you’re a practitioner and would like to know how TestoChecker can assist you, get in via the contact box (link above), and we’ll be in touch within 24hrs, Monday to Friday business hours.
If you’re confused about the purpose of this test, we advise you not purchase it but seek suitably qualified face to face support.
Important: The Neurotransmitters Test – Advanced is not intended as a tool for self diagnosis of disease or serious behavioural or medical condition, of any type.
Testochecker does support the right for an individual to gather information as the worldwide healthcare model shifts to a user-facilitated, patient empowered, digitized healthcare model.
Taking your results to show an enthusiastic, suitably qualified practitioner¹ is a wise approach. The results of the Neurotransmitters Test – Extensive contain insights which, when interpreted fully, can provide the test-user greater value.
Remember that either stopping or switching antidepressant medication comes with the risk of serious consequences. Always seek the guidance of multiple GP’s, including the first instance prescriber of any medication taken currently, when in doubt about your health.
Sources cited: Soenen S, Rayner CK, Jones KL, Horowitz M. The aging gastrointestinal tract. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2016 Jan;19(1):12-8. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0000000000000238. PMID: 26560524.
Legal: ¹This link may be used by people in the hope of locating a suitably qualified practitioner. Please note that TestoChecker® has no affiliation with any providers of any service on Healthengine™ and remains neutral with regard to content or opinions provided by Healthengine™, the practitioners associated with Healthengine™, or the outcomes resulting from using Healthengine™ practitioners including GPs, which result from readers of this post using the Healthengine Service.