Heavy Metal Analysis test detail:
Heavy Metal Analysis (Spot) Urine Test Kit includes the necessary Referral Form, detailed instruction and TestoChecker ‘s famous support.
Method: 24 hour – Spot Urine Kit. Chelation is the term used to describe Heavy Metal Toxicity Treatment. “Pre chelation” being prior to the commencement of treatment. This test is for use prior to the commencement of chelation treatment.
Heavy Metal Analysis Urine Test Kit Purpose: Assess recent/current levels of 14 toxic metals:
Metals Tested: Ag, Al, As, Ba, Be, Bi, Cd, Hg, Ni, Pb, Pt, Sb, Sn, Tl.
Test Turn-Around-Time: 8 business days.
Order before 5Pm for Same Day Send !
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Express Post 7 days a week.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
- Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
What is Heavy Metal Toxicity?
Heavy metal toxicity is a term used to describe people affected negatively by their environment, in this case by metals such as:
They can accumulate in the body over time and are suspected to lead to a wide spread of symptoms and health conditions. (more below)
What causes Heavy Metal Toxicity?
Heavy metal toxicity is caused primarily by the levels of pollution and use of chemicals that we are exposed to on a day to day basis. The urine toxic metal analysis test is a remarkable tool for the assessment of fourteen toxic metals looking at the excretion of toxic metals in a 24 collection period.
Common conditions associated with Metals Toxicity:
- Chronic fatigue
- Mental health disorders
- Foggy memory
- Impairment of vital organ systems
- Immune dysfunction
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Cardiovascular disease
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Metabolic syndrome
- Skin conditions