Being exposed to a damp and moldy environment doesn’t always lead to health complications, but sometimes it can. An allergy to one or more Harmful Molds may cause symptoms like:
- Stuffy nose,
- Slight breathing difficulty,
- Red or itchy eyes, and or
- Skin irritation.
Repeat exposure to molds can increase our sensitivity to them, causing a more severe allergic reaction.
⊂ One Stop, One Cost > TestoChecker®⊃
Why use the Harmful Molds Test?
To rule out common molds as a contributing factor when investigating the cause of a physical reaction or irritation. This test can also be used to put to rest any concerns about long term exposure and possible contamination via ingestion.
The List of Mold Types Targeted
We want to know which, if any, of following common and sometimes yukky mold types cause us harm:
- Alternaria tenuis/Alternata,
- Aspergillus fumigatus,
- Candida albicans,
- Cladosporium herbarum,
- Curvularia lunata,
- Epicoccum purpurascens,
- Fusarium moniliforme,
- Helminthosporium halodes,
- Mucor racemosus,
- Penicillium notatum,
- Phoma betae,
- Pityrosporum orbiculare,
- Rhizopus nigricans,
- Stemphylium botryosum,
- Trichoderma viride.
Harmful Molds Test Detail
- Collection Method: Finger prick blood spot [SST]
- Test Time: About 7 business days.
- Contact Free: Yes
- Express Post: Yes, tracking included.
- Referral: Provided
- Results Include:
- result coded [colour] graph,
- comparison benchmarks,
- summary by the lab, including –
- advice (by the lab) should irregularity be detected.
⊂Contact-Free means NO appointments and NO travel⊃
Simple 3 Step Process:
- Purchase test. Sent via Express Post same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST. Tracking number available on request.
- Perform the specimen collection as per instruction provided.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. (Tracking included)
Test results are sent by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Order NOW for Express Delivery!
- Test method: Automated Siemens. IMMULITE 2000 XPi
- ARTG: 329461
- SKU: T5005
⊂ One Stop, One Cost – TestoChecker® Australia Wide. All Rights Reserved.⊃