Being exposed to a damp and moldy environment doesn’t always lead to health complications, but sometimes it can. An allergy to one or more Harmful Molds may cause symptoms like:
- Stuffy nose,
- Slight breathing difficulty,
- Red or itchy eyes, and or
- Skin irritation.
Repeat exposure to molds can increase our sensitivity to them, causing a more severe allergic reaction.
IMPORTANT: Be aware, this test requires the user to attend the nearest collection centre (see below). No additional charges apply.
Why use the Harmful Molds Test?
The Harmful Molds Test is used to rule out common molds as a contributing factor when investigating the cause of a physical reaction or irritation. This test can also be used to put to rest any concerns about long term exposure and possible contamination via ingestion.
The List of Mold Types Targeted
We want to know which, if any, of following common and sometimes yukky mold types cause us harm:
- Alternaria tenuis/Alternata,
- Aspergillus fumigatus,
- Candida albicans,
- Cladosporium herbarum,
- Curvularia lunata,
- Epicoccum purpurascens,
- Fusarium moniliforme,
- Helminthosporium halodes,
- Mucor racemosus,
- Penicillium notatum,
- Phoma betae,
- Pityrosporum orbiculare,
- Rhizopus nigricans,
- Stemphylium botryosum,
- Trichoderma viride.
Harmful Molds Test Detail
- Collection method: Mold biotoxin blood draw kit.
- Test Time: About 7 business days.
- Express Post: Yes, tracking included.
- Referral: Provided
- Results Include:
- result coded [colour] graph,
- comparison benchmarks,
- summary by the lab, including –
- advice (by the lab) should irregularity be detected.
Simple 2 step process:
- Purchase test. Sent via same day Mon-Fri, <5PM AEST. Tracking number available on request.
- Head to the nearest collection centre and show them your paperwork.
Test results are sent by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
Order NOW for EXPRESS POST Delivery!
- Test method: Automated Siemens. IMMULITE 2000 XPi
- ARTG: 329461
- SKU: T5005
Why is the American spelling of the word “moulds” used here? That’s because our website is tuned that way, but it is something we plan on addressing.
TestoChecker® 2023. ©All Rights reserved.