Essential Nutrient Analysis Test Kit detail:
Essential Nutrient Analysis Test Kit Kit includes the necessary Referral Form, detailed instruction and TestoChecker ‘s famous support.
Method: Spot Urine Kit. [Pre-Chelation, see below]
Essential Nutrient Analysis Test Kit purpose: Assess recent/current levels of 14 minerals:
– B, Ca, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Li, Mg, Mn, Mo, Se, Sr, V, Zn.
Why use the Essential Nutrient Analysis Test Kit?
A balanced diet should be sufficient to provide optimal amounts of essential nutrients. However, in today’s world of compromised eating habits, environmental stresses and nutrient depleted fresh and processed foods, having the optimal levels of essential elements within the body is not guaranteed. Trace and essential elements are vital for nearly all of the chemical reactions in the body. Without optimal amounts, the consequences may be chronic disease, acute illness.
The Essential Nutrient Analysis Test is unique in that a wide range of minerals can be measured in one sample to provide status of cellular activity and nutrient metabolism. Every physiological function in the body is catalysed by minerals. Mechanisms of toxicity include antagonism of mineral balance, alterations in enzyme activity, and changes in neuronal membrane potential, increased oxidation and effects on the immune system. Consider testing for non-specific symptoms with no known etiology and treating mineral deficiencies or to monitor the effects of mineral and nutrient supplementation.
Chelation is the term used to describe Heavy Metal Toxicity Treatment. “Pre chelation” being prior to the commencement of treatment.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Immune dysfunction
- Muscular skeletal conditions
- Metabolic syndrome
- Skin conditions
- Immune and inflammatory condition
- Mental health disorders
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Express Post 7 days a week.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
- Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.