DHEAs Testing Kit Information
A total of five samples are required to be collected in separate tubes over a two hour period, i.e. one sample every 30 minutes. It is best if you start in the morning approximately 30 minutes from waking.
Why Use This test?
Dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEA-S) is the major precursor of sex hormones in males and females. Low DHEA-S levels will lead to reduced levels of other sex hormones and also can cause depression, loss of bone and muscle strength, and low sexual function.
– Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
– Complete saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
– Deliver your samples & included Referral Form to the nearest approved collection centre. [900 available nationally]
– Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
– Receive your results by secure .PDF email.
All kits come with detailed instructions and support provided by email or phone.
More questions answered here.