[WARNING: We can not service people residing in Queensland at this time. If you live in QLD, and wish to be kept informed of developments, sign up to this Alert at the bottom of this page.]
Collection: A total of five samples are required to be collected in separate tubes over a two hour period, i.e. one sample every 30 minutes. It is best if you start in the morning approximately 30 minutes from waking.
Why Use This test?
Dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEA-S) is the major precursor of sex hormones in males and females. Low DHEA-S levels will lead to reduced levels of other sex hormones and also can cause depression, loss of bone and muscle strength, and low sexual function.
– Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
– Complete saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
– Deliver your samples & included Referral Form to the nearest approved collection center. [900 available nationally]
– Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
– Receive your results by secure .PDF email.
All kits come with detailed instructions and support provided by email or phone.
More questions answered here.