About this test
Hair Mineral Analysis measures nutrient and toxic metal content of hair. Knowing which, if any of these metals / minerals currently pose a risk to you will allow you to take appropriate action.
Since the structure of hair remains unchanged, minerals remain fixed in the hair and levels do not significantly change once that portion of hair grows.
What wil the test reveal?
Test results reveal accurate concentrations of minerals that have accumulated in the hair tissue over the hair growth period, approximately one to three months.
Test Turn-Around-Time: 10 business days.
Test Results includes tailored advice providing an effective starting point for change.
Test Method: ICP/MS
What does the Hair Mineral Analysis actualy assess?
Minerals x 8:
Zn, Ca, Se, Cr, Mg, Cu, Fe, Mn
Toxic metals x 8:
Hg, Al, Sn, As, Cd, Ni, Pb, Ag
< Order before 5Pm for Same Day Send Mon-Fri >
- Muscular skeletal conditions
- Metabolic syndrome
- Mental health disorders
- Immune and inflammatory condition
- Immune dysfunction
- Cardiovascular disease
- Skin conditions
Purchase test, perform collection, post it back:
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Sane day send <5PM AEST.
- Perform collection(s) and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample(s) and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking also included.
Receive your test results by secure .PDF at your designated email address.