Repeat testing of hormones provides a larger, more definitive picture of your hormone health. In cases where hormone levels may be fluctuating, or returning to ‘normal’, it can be an advantage to have. Examples of this are:
- You recently ceased use of hormone replacement therapy and wish to be sure levels are stable.
- You recently started hormone replacement therapy and wish to confirm the levels have adjusted as intended.
- You are about to embark on a weight-loss plan.
- You are about to embark on a muscle building, intensive training program and wish to observe the expected effect or changes to hormone levels.
- You are concerned about the onset of menopause / andropause and wish to compare hormones levels at similar times of the month.
- You have a known hormone imbalance you wish to monitor.
- You need current results for sporting related observational purposes
Kit components: Includes x four (4) individual kits. Each kit contains express, traceable, return envelopes, collection tubes and instructions. Kits come with request forms which you will use to designate the hormones you wish to test/track.
Test kits have no expiration date. This means you can choose when you want to use them without worrying about time limits.
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
- Complete simple saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
- Mail back to our certified lab’ using XPRS reply-paid satchel. Tracking ability included.
- Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
- Receive your results by secure .PDF.