[WARNING: We can not service people residing in Queensland at this time. If you live in QLD, and wish to be kept informed of developments, sign up to this Alert at the bottom of this page.]
About This test
MSM Sample Collection: A total of five samples are required to be collected in separate tubes over a two hour period, i.e. one sample every 30 minutes. It is best if you start in the morning approximately 30 minutes from waking.
MSM Broad Spectrum Advantage is Here:
This test now incorporates the Multi-Point Saliva Collection Method [MSM]. To see more about this change click on the banner to the right.
Results include Age Range Chart.
Alternative: For repeat testing we recommend the 4 Pack single hormone test kit
Why choose this test?
- You recently ceased use of hormone replacement therapy and wish to be sure levels are stable.
- You recently started hormone replacement therapy and wish to confirm the levels have adjusted as intended.
- You are about to embark on a weight-loss plan.
- You are about to embark on a muscle building, intensive training program.
- You are concerned about the onset of menopause / andropause and wish to compare hormones levels at similar times of the month.
- You have a known hormone imbalance you wish to monitor.
- You need current results for sporting related observational purposes
Some of the signs of possible testosterone deficiency include:
- Poor Concentration
- Bad Sleep
- Lowered Energy Levels
- Body Fat Increase & Muscle Mass Decrease
- Low Sex Drive
- Osteoporosis/brittle bones/bone breaks
How It Works:
– Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
– Complete saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
– Deliver your samples & included Referral Form to the nearest approved collection center. [900 available nationally]
– Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
– Receive your results by secure .PDF email.
More: The latest analytical technologies in hormone-detection assays are used in the laboratory to yield highly precise and sensitive test results. This means that very low levels of hormones can be detected with an accurate read-out of hormone concentration. As such one saliva sample can be portioned across multiple hormone tests allowing for combined testing and providing a more comprehensive hormone profile that is provided in a single report.
More questions answered here.
Testochecker QLD Resident Updates. Sign up below.