Testosterone Test Kit
Fasting required: Yes, 10 – 12 hours, (overnight).
Sample Collection: Saliva. Sample provided 30 minutes from waking as this is when the hormone is most active.
Alternative: For repeat testing we recommend the 4 Pack single hormone test kit
Why choose this test?
- You recently ceased use of hormone replacement therapy and wish to be sure levels are stable.
- You recently started hormone replacement therapy and wish to confirm the levels have adjusted as intended.
- You are about to embark on a weight-loss plan.
- You are about to embark on a muscle building, intensive training program.
- You are concerned about the onset of menopause / andropause and wish to compare hormones levels at similar times of the month.
- You have a known hormone imbalance you wish to monitor.
- You need current results for sporting related observational purposes
Some of the most common signs of lowered testosterone include:
- Lowered Self-Confidence
- Poor Concentration
- Bad Sleep
- Lowered Energy Levels
- Body Fat Increase & Muscle Mass Decrease
- Low Sex Drive
- Osteoporosis/brittle bones/bone breaks
How It Works:
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
- Complete simple saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
- Mail back to our certified lab (reply-paid parcel included).
- Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
- Receive your results by secure .PDF.
More: The latest analytical technologies in hormone-detection assays are used in the laboratory to yield highly precise and sensitive test results. This means that very low levels of hormones can be detected with an accurate read-out of hormone concentration. As such one saliva sample can be portioned across multiple hormone tests allowing for combined testing and providing a more comprehensive hormone profile that is provided in a single report.
More questions answered here.