Salivary Progesterone Testing:
Progesterone is involved in the production of other adrenal hormones, including cortisol, testosterone and estrogen. Progesterone regulates ovulation in females, and sperm production and sexual behaviour in males. Progesterone imbalances can cause infertility, weight gain, low sex drive and depressive symptoms.
Female: Don’t bother testing progesterone levels in the pre-ovulation phase (follicular phase) or whilst using birth control. An Ovulation Chart can be provided to help you pinpoint your ideal test day for assessing fertility hormone health.
All kits come with detailed instructions and support provided by email or phone.
- Coloured results coded graph.
- Age Range Reference Chart for comparison.
- Includes personalized Summary.
$59.00 – There are NO additional fees or charges associated with this laboratory test.
How do I get my Results?
We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
When do I get my Results?
4 business days from samples arrival at the lab, give or take a day. More about Hormone Test wait time here.
Test Kit used-by-date:
24 months from purchase.
For testing of the fertility hormone health hormones for family planning reasons, see the Fertility Balance [G2] Hormone Test. It comes with relevant materials and may be more suitable.
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Express Post 7 days a week.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Express Post satchel. Tracking included.
- Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.