[WARNING: We can not service people residing in Queensland at this time. If you live in QLD, and wish to be kept informed of developments, sign up to this Alert at the bottom of this page.]
NEW – MSM Advantage: This test now incorporates the Multi-Point Saliva Collection Method [MSM]. To see more about this click on the banner to the right or scroll further down this page.
About This Test
N.B. At Testochecker affordability and customer satisfaction is important to us. For this reason, we have configured our perimenopause and postmenopause kits to measure only ovarian produced hormones. A more comprehensive female hormone panel is available in the Fertility Balance G2 Comprehensive Hormone Test (MSM).
Hormones reported: Testosterone, Estradiol [E2] [MSM]
Why Choose This Test?
- To check if the levels of your ovarian hormones are low, which could signal the onset of menopause
- You may wish to establish a benchmark for future reference i.e. you would like to track your ovarian hormone levels over time
- If your test results are outside of the normal reference ranges or are borderline, you may decide to make an appointment with your doctor to discuss treatment for symptoms
Multi Point Saliva Testing: Collecting a number of saliva samples allows for observation of the hormone secretion pattern. Providing a wider view and more thorough final result. MSM also reduces the instance of contamination affecting final results [error]. Ask us more about this.
– Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
– Complete saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
– Deliver your samples & included Referral Form to the nearest approved collection centre. [900+ available nationally]
– Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
– Receive your results by secure .PDF email.
Instructions included with this kit.
Testing can occur at any time of month. If using topical (applied to the skin) HRT or supplementation, saliva testing should not occur on the same day as this may give false results.
Generally speaking testing time is up to 10 working days. For more detailed information regarding testing time see here.
This test includes 5 samples collected at 30 minute intervals over 2 hours. The hormone secretion pattern is mapped over this period providing the laboratory a more detailed assessment of the hormones health.
More questions answered here.
Testochecker QLD Resident Updates. Sign up below.