Estradiol Test detail:
Why an test Estradiol Test Kit (Also known as “Oestradiol”)? Although considered a female sex hormone, estradiol – the predominant form of estrogen – plays a critical role in regulating male libido, erectile function and sperm maturation. Estradiol imbalance can cause depression, increased body fat, decreased bone density and sexual dysfunction.
- Coloured results coded graph.
- Age Range Reference Chart for comparison.
- Includes personalized Summary.
$59.00 – There are NO additional fees or charges associated with this laboratory test.
How do I get my Results to the Estradiol Test Kit?
We send them to you by secure .PDF email.
When do I get my Results to the Estradiol Test Kit?
4 business days from samples arrival at the lab, give or take a day. More about Hormone Test wait time here.
Test Kit used-by-date:
24 months from purchase.
For testing of the fertility hormone health hormones for family planning reasons, see the Fertility Balance [G2] Hormone Test. It comes with relevant materials and may be more suitable.
- Purchase test, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available on request. Now sent via Overnight Express.
- Perform simple saliva sample collection and complete the included referral form.
- Post your sample and referral form back to the lab’ using the Overnight Express satchel. Tracking included.
- Receive your hormone test results by secure .PDF to your designated email address.
All kits come with detailed instructions. Support provided by email or phone.
More questions answered here.
Determining a suitable hormone test can be tricky. If you are confused, we advise you seek advice first. Here we provide some general information about determining a hormone test and we encourage all to do further research elsewhere too.
TestoChecker – Sourced Posts from the Blog:
- Which Hormones are Essential to Fitness?
- What is Melatonin Trying to Tell Us?
- What Men Should Know About Testosterone Supplementation
- What Is Adrenal Fatigue? Debunking the Myth
- What’s So Important About the Stress Hormone Cortisol?
- The Ups And Downs of Hormone Balance in Fertility
- Limitations of Serum And Saliva for Testing Hormones