Why purchase this test kit bundle?
Repeat testing of hormones provides a larger, more definitive picture of your hormone health. In cases where hormone levels may be fluctuating, or returning to ‘normal’, it can be an advantage to have. Examples of this are:
- You recently ceased use of hormone therapy and wish to be sure levels are stable.
- You recently started hormone therapy and wish to confirm the levels have adjusted as intended.
- You are about to embark on a weight-loss plan.
- You are about to embark on a muscle building, intensive training program and wish to observe the expected effect or changes to hormone levels.
- You are concerned about the onset of menopause / andropause and wish to compare hormones levels at similar times of the month.
- You have a known hormone imbalance you wish to monitor.
- You need current results for sporting related observational purposes
Kit components: Includes x four (4) individual kits. Each kit contains five collection tubes [MSM, see below], instructions and vital Referral Form, which you will use to designate the hormone you wish to test and track.
MSM Broad Spec’ Advantage is Here: This test now incorporates the Multi-Point Saliva Collection Method [MSM]. To see more about this click the ‘What’s New’ tab’ up top. N.B. Cortisol and melatonin [non androgens] are not tested in the same way, and may may not be suited to this test kit bundle. Use the Contact Form to ask any questions you may have.
Test kits have 1 year expiry period. This means you can choose when you want to use them without worrying about time limits. No stress !
– Purchase test bundle, have it delivered to your doorstep. Tracking number available upon request.
– Complete saliva sample collection and brief paperwork.
– Deliver your samples & included Referral Form to the nearest approved collection centre. [900 available nationally]
– Samples analysed by NATA accredited laboratory.
– Receive your results by secure .PDF email.